Kids Yoga & Pilates
Yoga is a reliever to our body, mind, and soul. Yoga means to join or unite and it unites us in harmony and in health. Yoga is a system of techniques and guidance for enriched living. Yoga was discovered about 5000 years ago, by the ancient yogis living out in nature such as the forest, the mountains, and the caves of India. They observed their environment, and saw how the animals and nature moved in perfect coordination. They imitated the movements of the animals, the trees, the flowers, and even the movements of the stars, and created a wonder way of living called YOGA!
Benefits of Yoga:
- Improves overall Health, Digestion, and Body Awareness
- Enhances Balance, Flexibility, and Wellness
- Expands Mental Health and Coordination
- Develops the Brain and Purity of the Mind and Body
- Provides Spiritual Growth, persistence and relaxation
- Increases Concentration and Trust in Instincts and intuition
- Rises Academic Performance and Memory Power
- Helps Social Skills and Behavioral Regulation
Yoga helps our children learn and develop calmness to their body. Studies have proven that yoga helps with ADD and ADHD. It promotes self-awareness to their inner self along with their surroundings. As a child enacts a pose on a regular basis it conveys confidence and opens the imagination. Yoga endorse them to cope with stress and the difficult emotions. Practicing yoga is non-competitive and it has no judgment about how a child does a pose or plays a game. Overall, yoga provides happiness to our body, sole, mind and helps us have peace of mind.
Joseph Hubertus Pilates was born in Germany in 1883.
As a child, Joseph Pilates was weak and sick. He was determined to strengthen his body and get better, he developed a series of exercises influenced by various exercises such as yoga, Zen philosophy, and many others.
Creating a system based on the concept of balanced in body, mind, and spirit.
the popularity of Pilates is well known as a rehabilitation and reconstruction of the body after major injury or as a way of living that gifts a large amount of benefits.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Improved posture and spinal alignment.
- Increase strength and flexibility of the abdominal.
- It promotes toned overall bodies and raises athletic performance.
- Gaining awareness of the body, learn how to move efficiently and gracefully.
- Establish correct principles of movement, coordination, physical and mental balance, that children will use for their entire lives.
- It will also create a balanced musculature that can alleviate pain and reduce any potential injury, now and for a life time.
- Digestion, eating habits, sleeping and relaxation.
- Confidence and social skills.
Yoga & Pilates makes us feel great! When we feel great, we are happy, and when we are happy, we are in full health. We are kinder to our self and to others, which can only bring us more happiness in our natural state.
What better gift to give your child’s mind, body, and soul!